What can Dynamic do for you?
Dynamic can improve organisational outcomes by solving problems in an iterative way; extend organisation stakeholder networks; and seek philanthropy and in-kind investment to assist your organisation to improve and grow sustainably.
Bespoke organisational support by an independent consultant who can address your business needs.
We specialise in assisting not-for-profit social service organisations, with no issue too big nor too small.
Improve your organisation
- Strategic planning for Boards and senior staff.
- Development grant writing to philanthropic entities and to state and commonwealth funding bodies.
- Preparation of policies, procedures and workflows.
- Fundraising advice (member of FIA).
- Australian Aged Care Quality and Safety Commission pre-audits.
Connect your organisation
- Consumer engagement for co-design and co-production of services.
- Market research.
- Philanthropy seeking.
- Networking and collaboration.
Deliver expert services
Providing a nexus between your organisation and partners of Dynamic, we can more holistically address organisational issues. Some examples: –
- Counselling for practical and emotional support for staff and consumers
- Dementia Friendly Communities training, support and guidance
- Workshops/classes/programs for staff and consumers
- Community talks specialising in dementia, older persons, and diversity
- Older persons fitness and dietetics.
Di’s assistance to all staff in her consultancy role spent with us in our Launceston office recently demonstrated she has extensive knowledge in all areas across our aged care sector.
You’ve been great to work with. I’ve really valued your eye for detail and insightful, strategic input. Joe Towns, Consultant